1. Home Security Camera – Alfred
Most Downloaded Security Camera App
Endorsed by 6 Million Families, including cops
Favored by caregivers to protect their jobs
Real-time Live Video Monitoring
Alfred is a video monitor that allows you to check on your home from your phone or tablet, wherever you are, thanks to a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection.
Setup in one minute. Pair your devices with Gmail.
No IP settings. No network configuration. No wiring.
**MOTION DETECTION & INSTANT NOTIFICATION**
Upon movements in front of the Camera, Alfred the security camera app immediately detects motion and you will receive notifications with video clips on your Viewer. Motion Detection sensitivity can be set within the application settings.
**SEE AND SPEAK TO YOUR FAMILY/VISITORS**
Alfred allows you to communicate directly with whoever in front of the Camera via the microphone of their device. This functionality sends your voice across. You can sing to your baby, talk to your grandparents, or deter an intruder.
**WiFi OR 3G/4G**
Check on your home even without a Wifi connection. Alfred also works on 3G/4G
Alfred is compatible with the majority of smartphones and tablets, you won’t need to have two identical devices at home anymore! Consider looking at the Help Center for more information on the installation of Alfred. A web viewer is also available to watch your video feeds from your computer.
**FLASHLIGHT and NIGHT VISIONS**
If your Camera is monitoring over a dark place, try Alfred’s night vision. Or, turn on the flashlight on your Camera remotely from your Viewer device.
** EVENT BOOK**
Motion detection videos are saved in the app for 7 days.
**FRONT AND REAR CAMERA **
Your phone comes with two camera lenses. That means you have 2 video monitors on 1 phone. Switch from the front to the back camera remotely from your Viewer device.
Don’t miss a thing! Alfred shows the battery level of your video monitor, as well as the signal quality.
**RECOMMENDED FOR ELDERLY CARE**
If you are caring for someone with early-onset dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease or memory loss, this video monitor app can be very helpful as the Camera keeps a video journal of when they eat, when they take medications and if there is any accident or fall.
Some features of this app require Device Administrator permission.
2. Star Tracker – Mobile Sky Map
Hey, get outdoors with your friends and enjoy star gazing! Let StarTracker guide you to explore the universe.
Just hold up and point the device to the sky and have fun! You can see any stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are watching in real time.
<< Please REMOVE the metal case or magnetic cover to avoid interference and get accurate orientation! >>
★ All data is offline!
★ Fits all screen sizes from 3.5 inches to 12 inches for any resolution!
★ Sun, Moon, Planets in Solar System, 88 Constellations and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
★ 12 Zodiac Constellations Art & some famous deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
★ Auto hides all menus and enters AR track mode when you point your device to the sky.
★ Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
★ Superb high-quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full-screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
Pro version ($2.99 to unlock):
★ No ads & full main menu.
★ Full 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Search and guide you to stars, constellations, planets and deep sky objects.
★ 3D compass in AR mode indicates the position of objects you searched.
★ Time Machine menu and location menu to let you explore more on time and location dimension.
★ Night mode switch, protecting eye when doing star gazing outdoor.
3. Google Goggles
Search by taking a picture: point your mobile phone camera at a painting, a famous landmark, a barcode or QR code, a product, or a popular image. If Goggles finds it in its database, it will provide you with useful information.
Goggles can read the text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also work as a barcode / QR code scanner.
– Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
– Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
– Recognize famous landmarks
– Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
– Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
– Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
– Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
– Solve Sudoku puzzles
– Find similar products
4. Photomath – Camera Calculator
Simply point your camera toward a math problem and Photomath will magically show the result with detailed step-by-step instructions.
∙ Camera calculator
∙ Handwriting recognition (NEW)
∙ Step-by-step instructions
∙ Smart calculator
Use Photomath+ for more powerful features:
∙ Complete step-by-step instructions
∙ Colorful explanations
∙ Extra math knowledge
5. CamScanner -Phone PDF Creator
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing the app with over 100 million installs in more than 200 countries and regions.
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets, and computers.
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
By entering any keyword, you’ll see a list of docs with the word in their titles, notes or images (Registrants only)
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside single page for further editing or .txt sharing. (Licensed only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link
*Print & Fax
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
Premium Subscription Features ($ 4.99/month or $49.99/year):
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc College for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app (www.camscanner.com)
8. Every benefit registrants enjoy
9. Everything paid app offers
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with a watermark; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.
6. Google Translate
• Translate between 103 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and your translation pops up
• Offline: Translate 52 languages when you have no Internet
• Instant camera translation: Use your camera to translate text instantly in 30 languages
• Camera Mode: Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations in 37 languages
• Conversation Mode: Two-way instant speech translation in 32 languages
• Handwriting: Draw characters instead of using the keyboard in 93 languages
• Phrasebook: Star and save translations for future reference in any language
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices