Aloo Tikki Recipe: After that mash them and add bread crumbs to bind them nicely, salt, chopped green chili, chopped ginger, roasted cumin powder, pomegranate seeds powder (anardana) and chat masala.
Aloo Tikki Recipe
|Preparation Time||Cooking time||Total Time||Serves|
|20 Minutes||15 Minutes||35 Minutes||5 People|
Roasted cumin powder-.5tsp
Chat masala-.5 tup
Coriander leaves- chopped
Salt to taste
Pomegranate seeds-1 tsp
1. Firstly, boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker.
2. After that mash them and add bread crumbs to bind them nicely, salt, chopped green
chili, chopped ginger, roasted cumin powder, pomegranate seeds powder (anardana) and
3. Mix them well.L.
4. Before adding it onto the Tawa take a handful of the mixture makes it in the shape af cutlets ar Tikki.
Make sure you have added enough breadcrumbs so that they don’t fall apart
5. Spread and heat the oil in a kadhai/wok and place the tikkis and deep fry them.
6. When one side of the Tikki gets cooked and turns light brown, then flip it and cook it the
7. Gently flip them for a couple of times while the aloo tikkis are golden brown and gets crispy
8. Once they are done add them on a plate with napkins and drain the excess oil
9. Serve them with tomato sauce or mint chutney or both of them. And also you can serve
them by adding curd or have it with Chana masala.
Aloo Tikki Recipe
A snack is a portion of food, smaller than a regular meal, generally eaten between meals or
sometimes maybe for dinner (rarely). Snacks come in a variety of forms including
packaged snack food, processed foods and as well as items made from fresh ingredients at home.
Snacks are prepared from ingredients commonly used at home. Snack foods are
typically designed to be portable, quick and
There should be about 2-3 hours between meals and snacks. Snacks can be of two types healthy and now-
healthy. They both literally can save anyone from hunger. They can be healthy like fruits, salads, etc. and non-healthy can be like fried foods, chocolates, chips, etc.