Indian tikka masala: For marinating the tikka, in a bowl put hung curd, then add salt to taste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, and lemon juice and mix them well and taste the marinate and if required add salt.
Indian tikka masala
|Preparation Time||Cooking time||Total Time||Serves|
|30 Minutes||20 Minutes||50 Minutes||1Plate Per
Paneer 250 gm
Salt to taste
Red chili powder -.5 tsp
Turmeric powder- .5 tsp
Green capsicum –2
Lemon juice 1 tbsp hung curd -2 tbsps
Ginger paste- I tsp
Garlic paste –1 tsp
1. Firstly, slice the paneer into big cubes or rectangles.
2. Rinse onion, tomatoes and green capsicum. Cut the onion into halves, cut the green capsicum
into squared shape pieces and also cut the tomatoes and deseed them.
3. Keep paneer and the vegetables aside.
4. For marinating the tikka, in a bowl put hung curd, then add salt to taste, red chili powder,
turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste and lemon juice and mix them well and taste the
marinate and if required add salt.
5. Then in that marinade add paneer and other vegetables and mix them.
6. Cover the bowl and keep the marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
7. In a nonstick tawa or a pan make the 3 batches and overall add 3 tsp of oil.
8. Heat the little bit oil and add the marinade into the tawa or pan and shallow fry them till
they get golden brown.
9. Remove the first batch and serve it on a serving plate and add lemon juice.
7. Serve it with mint chutney or a grated salad
Indian tikka masala
Tips and Techniques for the Kitchen:
Be organized: Make sure you are organized because the kitchen is one place you
can’t afford to be disorganized. It will only increase your work and the time
you make. Keep cleaning constantly and use the trash can to throw in whatever is
waste. The cleaner you keep your kitchen, the better organized you will be.
Prepare the raw materials first: Keep all your ingredients ready. Read and re-read
the recipe to make sure you have the every-the thing you need in advance. This will speed
up your cooking process
You can share this Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Waths app And Google