Malai Kofta:This is very testy food .I hope you can cooked this recipe.you also follow step by step pints. i am sure ready your testy food malai kofta.You can search for big protocal google .
|COOKING TIME||TOTAL TIME||SERVES|
|20 MINUTES||30 MINUTES||50 MINUTES||
Salt to taste
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala powder-1 tsp
All-purpose flour – 1 tsp
Green cardamom – 2
Coriander leaves – few sprigs
Whisked curd – 2 cups
Malai Kofta makking Method:
- Firstly, pressure cooks the tomatoes, ginger, green cardamoms, red chili powder, salt and
1 tbsps. oil till 1 whistle.
- Once done, allow the mixture to cool and grind it in a blender. Then add yoghurt and mix it well. Keep it aside.
- In the meantime, take a bowl and mash the paneer it using your hands. Add green car- damom powder, salt, flour and mix well. It should have a little thicker consistency.
- Take small portions from the mixture and shape them into koftas.
- Now take a pan and add oil in it. Heat it over medium flame. Once the oil is hot enough,
carefully place the koftas in the oil and deep fry them. Once slightly golden brown, transfer them on tissue papers to drain the excess oil.
- After that, strain the mixture and transfer it in a pan. Heat it on high flame and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Now add garam masala. Then in a serving bowl add the deep fried koftas.
- Garnish with some more coriander leaves before serving. In the end serve hot with roti or parantha.