Masala Egg Cheela
|Preparation Time||Cooking time||Total Time||Serves|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes||6 People|
Egg – 5
Red chili powder – a pinch
Onion – 1
Pepper powder – a pinch
Tomato – 1
Green chili – as required
Capsicum – 1
Oil – as required
Salt to taste Bread – as required
1. Wash and finely chop onions, tomatoes, capsicum and green chilies (using more and/or larger pieces of both tomatoes and capsicums will not be cooked properly).
2. Break the eggs in the bowl or one by one make the batches and also make sure that shells should not fall down in the froth.
3. Beat the eggs until frothy and mix them with chopped onions, tomatoes and capsicum, add salt and pepper powder or red chili powder if needed to make it spicy.
4. Add oil on pan/non-stick tawa and heat it on a medium flame.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the Tawa like making besan or moong dal cheela.
6. Let it cook on a medium flame and cover the Tawa with the plate so that the omelet gets fluffy and when it’s brown from the first side start the same process from the second side till it turns golden brown.
7. Sprinkle pepper powder on it and serve it with toasted bread and tomato sauce.
You are a beginner cooker, Not wait to follow our instruction the easy type of cooking. Masala Egg Cheela/Omelet is a very interesting recipe. we provide to all of your daily different type recipe, so you enter this site daily before cooking. Just you type the google search bar informwall.com and enter this site. We also provide in this site the latest android game. We are all satisfied when we eat the testy food by the best cooker. Otherwise, we are feeling sad.