Moong Chika Dal Pakora: After draining out excess water, add chopped ginger, salt to taste, red chili powder, raisins (optional), green chilies and coriander powder. Mix them in grinders with dal and also add a small amount of water and grind them to a good consistency. The mix should not be too watery.
Moong Chika Dal Pakora
|Preparation Time||Cooking time||Total Time||Serves|
|20 Minutes||30 Minutes||50 Minutes||8 People|
Moong chhilka dal –2 cup
Salt to taste
Red chili powder – .5tsp
Coriander powder -.5 tsp
Ginger 1 inch
Green chili-1 deseeded
Raisins (optional) – 7
Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
1. Firstly, for dahi bhallas, soak moong chilla dal. Soak the dal overnight or for 5-6 hours.
2. Also, soak chickpeas and potatoes.
3. After draining out excess water, add chopped ginger, salt to taste, red chili powder, raisins
(optional), green chilies and coriander powder. Mix them in grinders with dal and also
add small amount of water and grind them to a good consistency. The mix should not be too watery.
4. In a pan heat the oil, when the oil is hot enough to fry, take a spoonful of the mix and add it in the oil.
5. Fry them on medium flame so that it is evenly cooked.
6. To check the Bhalla/pakora is cooked you can insert a knife; if it comes out clean it means it is fried.
7. Make more bhallas/pakoras with this concise- tenancy only.
8. To eat it without curd you can fry thoroughly and serve it with chutney
9. If you want to eat it with curd, then soak the Bhalla in water for a few minutes and then take
it out of the water and add to whisked curd with boiled chana and potatoes.
10. Add salt or rock salt, chat’masala, some bhujia, ginger juliennes, fresh pomegranate
seeds (anardana), sweet and mint chutney with Bhalla and papdi
11. One can enjoy it by having it as a snack. And
can be eaten with friends and family
Read More: Kadhai Chicken is best food quickly do it
You Can This Facebook, What’s App Twitter, And Google