Moong Dhuli Dal Khichdi with Veogies
Moong Dhuli Dal Khichdi with Veogies: This recipe is very testy food.You can make this recipe cokked easily.You start for recipe step by step ready your mppng dhuli dal khichdi .
|COOKING TIME||TOTAL TIME||
|20 MINUTES||25 MINUTES||45 MINUTES||
Moong dhuli dal –1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Rice –1 cup
Bay leaf- 1
Green beans-1/2 bowl
Asafoetida – a pinch
Pepper corns- 5
Water as required
Ghee –3 tbsps
Coriander leaves –few sprigs
Turmericpowder- 1/2 tsp
Moong Dhuli Dal Khichdi with Veogies makking Method:
- Firstly, soak the dal and rice at least for 30 minutes and keep them aside.
- After that cut all the vegetables, chop the onions in big pieces, grate the carrot, chop tomatoes and beans into small pieces and peel the peas and wash them thoroughly.
- In a pressure cooker, heat the ghee, then add bay leaf, cloves, pepper cloves, asafetida and grated ginger and let them splutter for 30 seconds. Now add big chopped pieces of onion and cook them till it gets light brown.
- Then add tomatoes and let them cook til1 the oil gets separate. Then on low add green
beans, peas and carrots, mix them well. Then add 4 times the glass of water. It’s ac- cording to the dal and rice. If you add them more then you have to add more water.
- Now add salt, turmeric powder and red chili powder and mix them. Close the lid of pres-
sure cooker. Let it boil till 1 whistle. Then after 1 whistle let it cook on low heat till 10 minutesS.
- Serve it in serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with curd or raita. This is really a healthy dish. You can have it anytime.