Float Tube – Floating Tube – Floating video popup is simple and easy to use free application that turns any one of your favorite videos into audio that is streamed directly on your device.
Play nearly any video with your screen off or on!
We only parses the website in order to gain the information it needs.
Therefore this app can be used on devices without Google Services installed.
* Search videos
* Display general information about a video
* Watch YouTube videos
* Listen to YouTube videos (experimental)
* Popup mode (floating player)
* Select the streaming player to watch the video with
* Show Next/Related videos
* Search YouTube in a specific language
* Watch age restricted material
* Display general information about channels
* Search channels
* Watch videos from a channel
* Orbot/Tor support (not yet directly)
* 1080p/2k/4k support
CONTENT FROM YOUTUBE
– Search feature filters videos by Channels, Playlist, Videos or All.
– Watch videos in High Quality, 480p, 360p, 240p or 144p
– Auto rotate screen in either portrait or landscape mode.
– Play nice quality videos optimised with your internet connection.
– Share videos with your friends
– Play fullscreen videos
– Access 100 music genres: Electronic, Soul, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Rhythm & blues, Disco, Jazz and more
– Search among millions of YouTube music videos for free: smart search with suggestions
– Access in a click a tab dedicated to your music wtih videos you’ve recently watched and liked
FLOATING VIDEO PLAYER
– Watch your videos in full screen or use the floating popup for multitasking
– Change the size of the floating popup to your needs
– Move the floating popup player wherever you want on the screen
– Switch between DARK or LIGHT mode.
This app is Free Software: – an other brand of NEWPIPE – disable some function to follow Google policy. You can use, study share and improve it at your will. Specifically you can redistribute and / or modify the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.