– Android 4.0 +.
– Rooted device.
– Xposed Framework installed and active.
IF You dont know What is XPOSED FRAMEWORK then do not try this application (it wont work).
To Know more about Xposed Read Here.
Mobile Faker is Xposed Module which makes device appear to be a different device. So other apps will see your phone as some other model.
– Although this app has been tested on several devices, there are always chance something can go wrong. It is always recommended to have a backup of your ROM and other important data before trying this app.
● No reboot required (May not work on some phones without reboot).
● One click random button.
● Soft Reboot button (Plus only).
● No Ads (Plus only).
Cryptography is a cipher, hashing, encoding and learning tool for all ages. My goal is to make this app a number one cryptography tool around Google Play. I do this alone as a hobby like my other apps too, so progress could be slow. Try out and see more!
★ Rate and give feedback ★
Giving a one star rating without reason or contacting is stupid!
• Scytale cipher.
• Atbash cipher.
• Caesar cipher.
• Rot 1 – 25 cipher.
• Affine cipher.
• Rail Fence cipher.
• Keyword cipher.
• Beaufort cipher.
• Templar Cipher with image send feature.
• Porta cipher.
• Vigenere cipher.
• Gronsfeld cipher.
• Autokey cipher.
• Bacon Cipher.
• Adfgvx cipher.
• Playfair cipher.
• Two-Square cipher (currently encrypt).
• Tri-Square cipher (currently encrypt).
• Four-Square cipher (currently encrypt).
• One-time pad.
• BIFID cipher.
• Trifid cipher.
• Hill Cipher with editable Matrix.
• Visual Cryptography.
• Enigma cipher with saveable settings.
• RSA cipher with custom keys
• Blowfish cipher
• Twofish cipher (next gen Blowfish)
• Threefish cipher
• Rijndael (AES) cipher
• SCrypt (Password-based key derivation function, in progress)
• Elliptic Curve Diffie-helleman AES, similar to Curve25519
• ChaCha cipher (Salsa20)
• Shamir’s Secret Sharing (SSS) algorithm.
• Triple DES
PixelKnot: Hidden Messages
Have a secret that you want to share? Why not hide it in a picture? With PixelKnot, only your friends with the secret password can unlock your special message. Everyone else just sees a pretty picture. It’s a fun and easy way to share hidden messages without anyone knowing. Take those pixels, twist them in a knot, and see for yourself!
★ DISGUISE YOUR MESSAGES: Pictures are public, the text is hidden inside. Even a trained eye will think the image is unedited. It’s security through obscurity!
★ FOR YOUR EYES ONLY: Put a password on the secret message to make sure that no one can read it except the person it’s meant for.
★ EASY IMAGE CHOOSER: You can use the camera to take photos, or just use photos you’ve already taken.
★ INVISIBLE CHANGES: Even a trained analyst analyst shouldn’t be able to detect any message. The image bytes should seem undistorted.
★ SHARE ACROSS PLATFORMS: Want to share the images over email, file sharing tools (like Dropbox & Sparkleshare), social media (like Google+ & Flickr) or directly through Bluetooth or NFC? Not a problem! The messages are still recoverable on the other side. We’ll have even more tools (like Facebook) working soon, so stay tuned!
★ AD-FREE: We want your love, not your money.
★ MATHEMATICALLY SECURE: We use the newly developed steganography algorithm F5 which implements matrix encoding to improve the efficiency of embedding and employs permutative straddling to uniformly spread out the changes over the whole steganogram.
★ ATTACK RESISTANT: We’ve launched attacks on images with messages hidden in them using a specialized version of stegdetect, an automated tool for detecting steganographic content in images. In most cases, the pictures have been impervious to attack. We will be including detection in an upcoming version of the application so you can easily test it yourself!
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: