Vegetarian Hara Bhara Kebab: To blanch the spinach, place the finely chopped spinach leaves in hot water for 2 minutes. hen drain the water from the same and keep them in cold water. Drain the water from the leaves and keep aside
Vegetarian Hara Bhara Kebab:
|Preparation Time||Cooking time||Total Time||Serves|
|25 Minutes||30 Minutes||55 Minutes||4 People|
Blanched spinach –2 cups
salt to taste
Gram flour-3 tbsps
Boiled peas –1 cup
Red chili powder-1 tsp
Ginger paste –2 tsp
Chat masala –1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Onions – for garnishing
Dry mango powder – 1 tsp
1. To blanch the spinach, place the finely chopped spinach leaves in hot water for 2 minutes.
Then drain the water from the same and keep them in cold water. Drain the water
from the leaves and keep aside.
2. Roast the gram flour in a pan till its color changes, taking care not to burn it.
3. Boil potatoes and peas separately.
4. Take a mixing bowl and add chopped spinach, potatoes, and peas, add all the dry
spices like cumin seeds, salt, red chili powder, chat masala and dry mango powder (amchur)
and ginger paste, also adds the roasted gram flour (besan) to the mixture.
5. Thoroughly mash and combine the ingredient- ends together.
6. Apply little oil to your palms, take a small quantity of the mix and shape it into small balls.
7. In the meantime, heat oil for deep frying in a wok and once the oil is hot enough add the balls into the oil gently and fry till the golden brow
8. Once the hard bhara kebabs are fried, place them in a serving plate and garnish with onion rings
9. Serve with your favorite mint chutney or tomato ketchup and garnish it with onions
and other vegetable salad of your choice. Enjoy
You Can Share This Post Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, What’s the app, And Share This All Socal Side