Vegetarian Soya Chaap
Vegetarian Soya Chaap : The recipe is vagetable.This is very testy food.This recipe is coocked is very easily.You try this recipe.You can search for big protocal google.
|COOKING TIME||TOTAL TIME||SERVES|
|25 MINUTES||35 MINUTES||1 HOUR||
Soya chaap-5-6 pieces
Salt to taste
Red chili powder –1 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste- 2 tbsps
Turmeric powder –1 tsp
Coriander leaves few sprigs
Cumin seeds- 1½ tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Cinnamon sticks –2-3
Green chilies-2 deseeded
- Wash soya chaap thoroughly under runningwater.
- Take a pan and keep the water for boiling. Place the washed soya chaap in water and
bring to rolling boil, add salt and keep boil- ing for 15 minutes.
- After the chaap has been boiled, drain the water and absorb any remaining water with an absorbent paper.
- Heat oil in a kadhai/wok for deep frying the boiled chaaps. Fry the chaap till golden brown. Once fried taken them out of oil and absorb the extra oil with the help of an ab- sorbent paper and keep aside
- Take a wok and heat 2-3 tbsp. oil. Add all the dry spices like cumin seeds, cloves, black cardamom, and cinnamon to the oil. Once the cumin starts spluttering add ginger-gar-lic paste. Also add the cashew paste.
- Once the mix starts browning add grated onions, cook them till they get light brown, after that add chopped tomatoes along
with green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and dry red chillies to the mix.
- To cook the mix, add half cup water and close the lid. This will enable all the spices to combine together.
- Remove the lid and add the fried chaaps. Keep cooking on medium flame till the time the chaap absorbs all the spices. You can add more water if you want to combine the spices with the chap more thoroughly.
- Once the chaap is thoroughly cooked with the gravy. Serve the soya chaap in a serving dish and add coriander sprigs for garnishing.
- Serve with your choice of rotis, paranthas or naan and enjoy